Aug 29 2012
MTM v. APC Competition Day 1. It’s on! Come in today and complete the WOD. Top 3 Men’s and Women’s scores will be added and compared against APCs. They programmed this one and next week it’ll be our turn.
“MTM v. APC – WOD 1”
5 Power Cleans (135/95)
10 Toe 2 Bar
15 Wall Balls (20/14 – 10’/8′)
30 Double Unders
Competition standards will be in place:
– The WOD must be rx.d to compete. If possible it’s better today to have a slightly lower score rx.d than to CRUSH it by scaling.
– Power Clean: Starts on the ground and finishes with the knees and hips completely open and locked out with the bar on your shoulder.
– Toe 2 Bar: Toes touch the bar at the top. Any part of the top of the foot or bottom of the foot. Both feet must be touching at the same time but can arrive seperately. At the bottom hips are fully extended and heels pass behind the horizontal plane of the bar.
– Wall Balls: Full squat with hip crease below the knee. Ball touches the wall at the rx.d hieght or higher. If the ball does not touch the wall or scrapes the wall below the target, no rep.
– Double Unders: Rope passes twice under the feet. Attempts will not count at rx.d.
This is essentially 2011 WOD 5 with a shorter time and double unders.