June 26 2012
– This Saturday at 8AM we’ll be having Body Fat testing at 8AM – there will not be a WOD on Saturday at MTM.
– The Out of the Box WOD presented by CrossFit Utility is Saturday at 10AM at Portage Lakes.
– If you’re not going to the Out of the Box WOD, consider going to The Beachwood Extravaganza and plan on going to The Potluck Dinner at Amy’s to celebrate the end of the Paleo Challenge.
– We’re having a Fourth of July MURPH on the 4th at 9AM – no other classes that day.
– July 12-16 2012 the CrossFit Games will be taking place in LA. The gym will have a limited schedule during this time.
We’re revamping the way beginner’s classes are structured. The next round of Beginner’s classes will start July 16th and require a reservation. There will be no beginner’s class of any kind for the 2 weeks starting July 2nd. We’ll also be offering beginner’s classes at 7AM and 6:30PM only. The change is due to demand and to help better limit growth of the gym.
20 Double Unders
15 Box Jumps (24/20)
10 Hang Power Cleans (135/95)