Mar 14 2013
Last night at 8PM a group gathered at MTM to watch the announcement and cheer on Nate as he took on 13.2
A couple of notes:
– If the 115/75 is simply too much for you to put over head for even 1 rep don’t worry, we’ll have a scaled version ready for your WOD today.
– If you are registered for the Open you will have to go RX’d on this.
– Just like last week you don’t have to be doing the Open to do this WOD today.
– This WOD is completely in the legs and lungs.
– A Push Press is recommended for the STO.
– At MTM a Step-Down will be required for anyone NOT doing The Open, Open Competitors may choose to jump down.
If you are doing this Saturday at Noon I suggest you either rest today or come in and do the alternate WOD.
5 Shoulder to Overhead (115/75) (95/55 – Scaled)
10 Deadlifts (115/75)
15 Box jumps (24/20)
15 Walking Lunge Steps
20 Sit Ups
To be done easy.