Mar 6 2013
I’ve been getting a few questions about The Open WODs so here is a quick outline of how this will happen:
– The WOD is released tonight at 8PM on games.crossfit.com.
– MTM will have the official event Saturday at noon.
– The entire gym will do the WOD on Friday as our normal programming, if you’re participating in The Open you should either rest or come in and watch people do it.
– To have a valid score all you need to do is have the WOD judged whenever you do it – so if needed you could do the WOD with a judge at an open gym Thursday.
– The online judges course is a good idea, but not required to be a judge in The Open.
– You have until Sunday at 8PM to register and do the WOD. So you can wait till the WOD is announced tonight and even do it before registering.
Any additional questions? Ask them today!
Snatch 7×2 OTM
3 Rounds Not For Time
20 Kettlebell Swings (AHAP)
Open Gym – 4:30PM Only