Nov 5 2012
BOOM. Today’s the day. Here’s a run down:
– First and Foremost: A new set of Beginner’s Classes starts today at 7AM and 7:30PM. It’s not too late to get in, just shoot me an email [email protected].
– WOD times today: 5:45A, 7A, 11A, 4:30P, 5:30P, 6:30P, 7:30P
– Open Gym times : 4:30P, 6:30P
– Cubbies have been moved into the original space. Use the door under the MTM sign.
– MTM Kids starts tomorrow at 4:30PM. Family discounts: For every child in MTM Kids each adult will receive $10 off their membership. So if you have two kids and two unlimited adults the cost would be $290 ($50 for each kid, $95 for unlimited adults).
How to read the new Programming: If you’re just coming to a normal WOD and not intending on doing any open gym times or extra lifting then read on as normal. Under the regular WOD I’ll be posting additional programming for those looking to lift and prep for Games competition in Open Gym times.
Back Squat – of 3RM
Rest 2 Min
KettleBell Swings (1.5/1p)
Additional – Open Gym
– 1K Row
– High Hang Snatch 10×2 OTM (At the Top of each Min for 10 Min do 2 HH Snatch As Heavy As Possible, no more than 2 Misses).
Strength (strength is done as a super set. Do the 1st set of Front Squats, rest 30s, then do the first set of Split Press).
– Front Squat 3×5 @ 75% of 1RM – Rest 30s
– Split Press 3×3 AHAP (As Heavy As Possible) – Rest 30s