Oct 4 2017
Free Class Saturday at 11AM Come see what CrossFit is all about!
Today’s workout is from the CF Games. There are several variations listed below for all skill levels. There will be an alternate workout for those who don’t have at least Jumping Muscle Ups so that everyone gets a great workout!
18 Muscle Ups
15 Muscle Ups
12 Muscle Ups
**200m Penalty run every drop from the Muscle Ups**
– If you’ve got 9+ Unbroken Muscle Ups go Rx’d!
– If you’ve got 5 Unbroken Muscle Ups go 12-9-6.
– If you’ve got 3 Unbroken Muscle Ups go 9-6-3
– If you’ve got Rx’d Muscle Ups but haven’t connected them go 5-3-1 (or we’ll create a variation for you).
Jumping Muscle Ups
18 Jumping Muscle Ups (200m After every 6)
15 Jumping Muscle Ups (200m After every 5)
12 Jumping Muscle Ups (200m After every 4)
– That’s 1800m of extra running, more than a mile, if you want to do Jumping Muscle Ups…No shame in doing the alternative below.
No Muscle Up Alternative
30 Pull Ups
30 Push Ups
20 Pull Ups
20 Push Ups
10 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
**Reps must be touch and go to the coach’s desecration. 200m Penalty Run for Broken Sets**