Sept 9 2014
Another Amazing day yesterday at MTM CrossFit! Come in today and hit the workout hard with your friends!
“The 2014 Clean up your summer nutrition challenge” Informational Meeting will be held Saturday at 9AM. Everything is going to be covered online so if you can’t make it, don’t stress it. Here’s some details:
– 4 Weeks long
– Clean Eating and Nutrition Tracking will be the key elements
– Before and After Pics will be taken
– FB page for accountability, encouragement, and questions
In our discussion Saturday we’ll cover:
– Basics of Nutrition and Clean Eating
– Nutrition Tracking and reporting with MyFitnessPal
– Balancing nutrition for performance and aesthetic goals
– Common Pitfalls for CrossFitters
See you there!
15 Pull Ups
20 Walking Lunges
5×1+1+1 Pause Clean Pull + Squat Clean + Sjerk (75%)
5×2 Power Snatch (70%)
3×8 Bicep Curl (Dude, heavy)
3×10 KB Flags
Pull to the top of your knee, pause for a 2 count, then finish with an explosive pull, extension and shrug. This is to practice positioning today so don’t rush it, make sure you feel the weight where it should be.